mercredi 21 avril 2010

Do not call me a junkie




J'adore tout les imprimés animal, fleurie !! je mélange tout , même si au final il se peut que je ne ressemble plus à rien !!
A plus grand chose du moins !!
Allez il faut être éclectique et sortir un peu des sentiers battus !!!


I love all the animal prints, floral! I mix everything, even if in the end it may be that I no longer look like nothing!
At least the greatest thing!
Come on, it must be eclectic and a little out of the box!

8 commentaires:

  1. you have such fabulous style!! love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These pics are amazing. LOVE the print on your socks and the feel of these pics are so bohemian. I've been loving the rolled pants look - need to try it out.

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your outfit in the first picture.Those boots from Dr.Martens are gorgeous ♥
    Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je ne parle pas le francais. J'etudie le francais dans ma ecole......Sorry I know I can't write french that well :'( oh well wanted to say that I love your necklace in the first photo! Tres Chic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Et tu les mélanges hyper bien les imprimés j'adore les boots fleuries le collier turquoise toutes les boots super style!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'ai parcouru ton blog et j'adore tous tes looks!!! superbe, superbe, superbe!!!!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer